Monday, November 10, 2008

Earlier It was Chinese Garbage Wrapped As Goods, Now it is Concepts also

Internet addiction not just 'bad habit'

I remember that there was news in 2005 about a seminar on the internet addiction published in the Tribune in 2005. I brought that news item on education forum run by John Simkin and Andy Walker. They followed the topic with their comments.

Now, here comes a realization by the Chinese researchers about the behaviour of internent user of China. China is in news for putting binding on the internet users but even then there are such researches.

The finnest thing is that I located this news nearly five hours back while writing this post. Now, again when I have come on the web, I have found that it is being picked by the Indian media also in a compressed form.

Is there sacracity of news or the fascination with anything Chinese increased. I remember that when after the end of Civil War in America, when 15 Amendement was passed, it was then, that the north states demanded that the Chinese immigrants should be send back. They complained that they were spreading over to all the manual jobs. Now, the situation has changed. They are spreading over to world of concepts and intellect also.

Just a joke. I intend to shift it to Funtoonist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search 2.0