Monday, September 29, 2008

Abhishek's Looks Can Cost his Father 25 crores

There is a news item on an online film industry magazine Bollywood Mantra titled

Abhi's clone sends death threat SMS to Big B.

When I read this news, I smiled with a nasty and an uncivilized thought. I remembered the same old joke, that questioned about the visit of the Lion Uncle from the jungle or visit from home to jungle.

I belong to a generation of later 60s when the Bollywood was dominated by Rajesh Khanna, Vinod Khanna, Amitabh etc. No doubt, I am a big fan of Amitabh and Jaya.

The news is not in good taste. Whenever anyone from Amitabh Family, gets involved in any controversy, I as a fan, get concerned and preturbed.

But, being a fan is a very different ball game. You believe in playing with your ideal or hero as a small child sometimes plays with his toy which he does not like. He pretends to pamper it and suddenly trys to disfigure it. Here, I I should have not taken so long in making this posting but I was just wondering that had the culprit who tried to trouble Amitabh, approached Jaya ji. instead messaging Amitabh, he could have definitely made some money out of it. Or he should have visited Amar Singh. There could have been a different story. The culprit is a Brahmin kyastha but alas he has not used his brains. These kyastha from Rajasthan and Harayana are not so good. The Kyastha versus Kyastha does not make good story.


Photograph source: wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search 2.0