Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What is common beween Abhishek Bachchan and Taare Zameen Par

Abhishek Bachchan in Taare Zameen Par

Well it is an old report and a story from the links which I have collected to write all this.


It may not sound civilized to write such a posting. I am doing it in good faith and as I have said here that being a fan, you behave like a child playing with a toy, which sometimes you pamper and other time you wrangle it mercilessly.

However, the common factor which is being quizzed here is also identified with Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Alva Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, Winston Churchill, Keanu Reeves, Albert Einstein and Tom Cruise as per the report mentioned above from it is being.

It is only after the discovery of this report and some research on it that I identify that I suffer from a peculiar malady wherein I shuffle last two words or figures in a long string of words. This has given me embarrassing movement at number of occasions. For example, if I remember a phone number consisting of ten digits, I will shuffle the number at the unit and tenth place.

Anyhow, as per the report, Aamir Khan has made reference to that fact after taking prior permission from Amitabh family. I believe, it is an honour to share a place with Da Vinci, Thomas Edison, Graham Bell, Churchill (no, Being a history student I may not admire him that much.), Albert Einstein and Tom Cruise. I know that I have not mentioned Reeves.

Well, the answer is, the malady of dyslexia.

I must further add, that this feature I have traced through Wikipedia.



Sources used:
Wikipedia. (link is given above.)
Bollywood Hungama (link is given above.)
Photograph source: Bollywood Hungama from the link given above.
Date of retrieval of all the referred links: September 30, 2008 around 3. 25 pm IST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search 2.0